If you have somehow not heard of pinterest, or even if you have,you should know it is an extremely dangerous website. I have waaaaay to many pins (both liked and on boards). Many of them are arts and craftsy and I decided to start trying some out. This week’s project? A center piece just in time for Easter. The nice thing about this project is that it uses 2/3 a box of peeps, because one can only eat so many peeps. However it also used almost an entire bag of jelly beans which are really addictive and yummy. But since I’m trying to be healthier, it’s good most of the bag was used as well.
- two vases (one wider than the other so they can stack inside one another)
- 3 stems of daisies
- 8 bunny peeps
- 1 bag of jelly beans (I used the all reds starburst ones)
- Clean vases
- put water for flowers in skinny vase
- place skinny vase inside the wide vase
- fill outer vase with jelly beans (I didn’t want my bunnies standing too much higher then the outer vase so I didn’t use the entire bag)
- place bunnies on top of jelly beans
- place flowers in skinny vase and voila.
I decided to use a monochromatic color scheme of various reds, but as you can see from the pinspiring post here you can really do whatever you want. This project really was as easy as it appeared on pinterest, thumbs up.
Until next time.