Day Fifteen: What’s my zodiac/horoscope and does it fit my personality
- Versatility is a great keyword for this dual sign. Expressive and quick-witted, the Gemini presents two distinctive sides to his or her personality, and you can never be sure with which one you’re going to come face-to-face. On one hand, the Gemini can be outgoing, flirtatious, communicative, and ready for fun, fun, fun. Yet when the other twin is present, you can find this air sign contemplative, serious, restless, and even indecisive. Both twins are able to adapt to life’s circumstances well, making them wonderful people to know. Things are never boring when a Gemini is on the scene.
- Strengths: Curiosity, ability to share ideas, adaptable, affectionate, kind.
- Weaknesses: Scattering energy in too many places at once, fickle in love, nervous, short attention span.
- Charismatic marks: Expressive eyes, quick, bright, often small-boned, refined features.
- Likes: Music, magazines, books, blogs, chats with nearly anyone, short trips around town.
- Dislikes: Repetition and routine, being alone, being confined.
- Best environment: Any busy neighborhood, places where people gather to gossip, bookstores, museums.
Sometimes with horoscopes I feel like a lot of vague descriptors are thrown together. Generic enough, that when compiled, can apply to most yet not the same as used for other profiles. This way most people can agree with most of the things written. Seriously – “likes music, books” etc? Who doesn’t like music and or books? To be fair, many of these descriptors match my personality. Like I said though, it’s because they are fairly generic traits. Do I have expressive eye? I think so. Am I small-boned? Most emphatically not. I like being alone/having alone time but I do have scatter my attention to various places. See? Some match, some don’t. A series of attributes strung together in hopes that enough match that you’ll feel it describes you.
The one thing I can truly relate to is the duality that is rather specific to the sign of the twins. I often feel like there are two opposite personalities residing in one being. The girl that loves to go out and explore, meet new people and be with a large group of friends juxtaposed with the girl who would like nothing more than to be home night after night and read. But I think that is more of a balance thing. If I only lived one way or the other I would fall. Since it’s not in my nature to be moderate I have to swing from one way to another. Does the Gemini horoscope have bits in it that match my personality? Yes. Do I believe in horoscopes and that my destiny is written in the stars? No, nor will I live my life in such a way.
Until next time
Previous 30 Day Challenge Posts:
Five Ways To Win My Heart | Something I Feel Strongly About | A Book I Love | Bullet Your Whole Day | Things You Want to Say to an Ex | Your Views on Mainstream Music | Pet Peeves | What I Ate Today | How Important I Think Education Is | Put Your Music Player On Shuffle & Write The First Ten Songs That Play | Your Family / Five Guys Whom You Find Attractive / Your Body & How Comfortable You Feel In It / What You Wore Today