Day Nineteen: Five Items You Lust After
Lust is not one of my primary or secondary or tertiary emotions. However 5 ‘wouldn’t it be nice ifs’ are:
- I had the resources to travel abroad and visit all the places on my list. Seriously, I once made a list, there were over 50 places on it. I gave up on the list once I saw how improbable it was.
- I had the follow through and focus to write a story (forgetting, entirely, the ability to write)
- I took the time to read all the books I have in my house, rather than staring at them so much
- I took the time to listen to all the audiobooks I have on my iPod
- I actually created the artwork I intend to (ignoring my technique and style is fairly juvenile)
At least these are manageable things, if I’d simply cross over from the world to planning into the world of acting. It’ll be a long winter, I just might be able to knock a few of these off. Wouldn’t that be nice?
You can’t plow a field simply by turning it over in your mind.―Gordon B. Hinckley
Until next time ~Q
Previous 30 Day Challenge Posts: Five Ways To Win My Heart | Something I Feel Strongly About | A Book I Love | Bullet Your Whole Day | Things You Want to Say to an Ex | Your Views on Mainstream Music | Pet Peeves | What I Ate Today | How Important I Think Education Is | Put Your Music Player On Shuffle & Write The First Ten Songs That Play | Your Family / Five Guys Whom You Find Attractive / Your Body & How Comfortable You Feel In It / What You Wore Today | What’s my zodiac/horoscope and does it fit my personality | Something You Always Think “What If…” About | Something That You’re Proud Of | A Problem That You Have Had